Dimensions: 11″ x 3″ x 11 lbs.
Use for: Whole House, Garden, Greenhouses, Commercial, Agricultural and any other application for water lines from 1/2″ to 1″ in diameter.
Standard Pressure Unit – This unit will reduce the flow rate of water by approximately 10% under normal line pressures – not exceeding 70 psi (such as you would find in the typical American home).
Click here to download instructions on how to measure your pipes.
Some of the Benefits:
- Easy to use; no chemicals, salts, moving parts or filters; maintenance free and nothing to replace.
- Maximizes hydration, boosts immune system, increases nutrient uptake, increases O2 and H2 levels, increases electrolytes, increases cellular hydration, increases detoxification, increases blood flow, aids digestive system, & softens hair and skin. For more benefits, please see “Solutions“.
- All of the in-line units are computer machined, individually hand-crafted precision instruments made of the finest food-grade NSF, ANSI and national and international plumbing code-compliant materials such as surgical grade stainless steel, pure copper and crystal glass.
- The Standard Pressure In-Line Units can be purchased with or without the 24 karat gold inner plating.
- Infuses the healing frequency of 432 Hz & the frequencies of rare earth minerals into your water.
- For more information about the design of the products, please check out the page “Dynamic Design“.
Note: Units that will have the inside chamber periodically exposed to the air, such as those installed on water lines that are not consistently used year round, need to be 24 karat gold plated to prevent oxidation of the pure copper inner cores. Units installed in homes with consistent use do not need to be gold plated.
All permanently installed SP-1 (Standard Pressure Stainless Steel, In-Line Water Structuring Units) are backed with a:
- Full 1 Year Money Back Guarantee (or 2 full growing seasons for agricultural applications) if not completely satisfied
- 10 Year Warranty against factory defects in parts or workmanship
* Warranty & Guarantees are voided if the product is returned damaged. If you receive the product in a damaged condition, you must notify us immediately.
Installation Instructions: To download instructions for the SP-1, click here.
Note: Due to the cleansing nature of structured water, you may initially notice that the water coming through your pipes is partially cloudy in appearance. This is a temporary condition which normally clears up in a short period of time. The cloudiness is a result of the water actually cleansing out the built-up mineral scale in older plumbing. Because this condition may persist for up to 90 days in some cases, we have extended our satisfaction guarantee to 1 full year to permit you the time you need to see the real difference that structured water will make in your life.
For agricultural product application, please click here before purchasing.