Dr. Konstantin Korotkov
Dr. Konstantin Korotkov – Doctor of Sciences and Professor Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, is a world-renowned researcher, author and lecturer about the value of Structured Water. His team of researchers is presently conducting exhaustive tests on our newest generation of Crystal Blue Water Structuring Units which our preliminary tests show are even more effective at energizing water than our previous model. He will be doing them in Spring and Summer 2016 – VERY SOON!
* It should be noted that the principles of at least one other company are now inferring that the good doctor is working in collaboration with them when nothing could be further from the truth. This distinguished gentlemen, after having reviewed many of the water enhancement products and companies out there, chose to partner with Crystal Blue alone both as our Russian and Estonian Master Distributor and Chief Product Testing Consultant.
About Dr. Korotkov
Prof. Dr. Korotkov, born 1952 in Saint Petersburg, Russia, studied in one of the best mathematical colleges in Russia. After receiving his degree as Doctor of Sciences from the Polytechnic University, he stayed on in the research department. Since 1975 he has been engaged in numerous scientific researches.
Dr. Korotkov today holds the following positions:
- Deputy Director of Saint Petersburg Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture.
- Professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint Petersburg Federal University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.
- Professor of Research in Saint Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture.
- President of the International Union for Medical and Applied Bioelectrography.
- Consultant for Aveda, Co. (USA).
- Member of the Editorial Board: “Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine” and “Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes”.
He has published over 200 papers in leading journals on physics and biology and holds 17 patents on biophysics inventions. Prof. Korotkov’s research career has spanned over 30 years, combining rigorous scientific method with an insatiable curiosity about things of the spirit and the soul with deep respect for all life. He has given lectures, seminars and training sessions in 43 countries, presenting papers and workshops at more than 100 national and international conferences.
He is the author of 9 books (most of them are translated to English, French, German, Italian and Spanish) including:
- “Light After Life: Experiments and Ideas on After-Death Changes of Kirlian Pictures”, (USA) 1998.
- “Aura and Consciousness – New Stage of Scientific Understanding”, Russian Ministry of Culture, 1998.
- “Human Energy Fields: Study with GDV Bioelectrography”, (USA) 2002.
- “Spiral Traverse” (USA) 2006.
- An editor of the book: “Measuring Energy Fields: State of the Art”, GDV Bioelectrography series, (USA) 2004.
At the V Congress of the International Union of Medical and Applied Bioelectrography (IUMAB) in Curitiba, Brazil in 2001, Dr. Korotkov was elected as President of the IUMAB by the world’s most prominent researchers. He was re-elected as a President in 2005 and 2010. He is a Member of the Federal University Scientific Board on new medical technologies, Member of the Scientific Board of the European Society of Predictive Medicine (France) and of the Editorial Board of the ‘Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine’ (USA).
His scientific line, known as the Electrophotonics, based on Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV), is a breakthrough beyond Kirlian photography for direct, real-time viewing of the human energy fields. This new technology allows one to capture, with use of a special camera, the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy emanating to and from individuals, plants, liquids, powders, inanimate objects and translates this into a computerized model. This allows researchers and clients to see imbalances that may be influencing an individual’s well-being, greatly facilitating the diagnosis of the CAUSE of any existing imbalances and shows the area of the body and organ systems involved. One of the greatest benefits to date is the ability to do “real-time” measurements of a variety of treatments for such conditions as cancer to determine which is the most appropriate for the client. The incredible implications for the diagnosis and treatment of physical, emotional, and mental conditions with applications in medicine, psychology, sound therapy, biophysics, genetics, forensic science, agriculture, ecology, etc. have only just begun. The EPC/GDV technique is accepted by Russian Ministry of Health as a Medical technology and certified in Europe. More than 1,000 doctors, practitioners and researchers benefit from using this technology worldwide. More than 150 papers are published on GDV in different countries.
To get to know him a little better, here is an Interview with Dr Korotkov: